Saturday, 23 May 2009

Gosh haul

So I went to the Gosh event today (which turned out wasn't really an event at all and there was hardly anyone there) and this is what I got.

Nail lacquer 044 Snow and 60 Lambada

Velvet Touch lipstick in 134 Darling

About a week ago I got a couple of other things from Gosh that I'd post as well

Quattro eyeshadow in Q53 Aloha and

Waterproof eyeshadow stick Champagne

I also got L'oréal gentle eye make-up remover.

Pics:






Velvet Touch lipstick in 134 Darling and Nail lacquer 044 Snow and 60 Lambada




Me wearing the Darling lipstick (please ignore my hand, I have no idea what it's doing there).



Quattro eyeshadow in Q53 Aloha and Waterproof eyeshadow stick Champagne


Swatches of the Aloha Quattro and the eyeshadow stick


L'oréal gentle eye make-up remover


I had heard so many good things about the Darling lipstick from Lollipop26's Blog that I just had to buy it, and to be honest I was a little disappointed at first. It looked lovely in the container and when I swatched it, but when I put it on I didn't really like it at first. I love the feel of it, it feels really smooth and moisturising, but it was a little to glossy for my taste. However after blotting it on a tissue the glossiness went away and now I really like it and am happy that I got it.

The reason for picking the Aloha Quattro eyeshadow over the Tucan one was that I had seen a look that Natalya posted on her blog featuring an orange eyeshadow on the lid and a light green under the eye and it made me crave for an orange eyeshadow which the Aloha palette has.

All in all I am a happy bunny. :)

No comments: