Saturday, 23 May 2009

Why not to tweeze your eyebrows at night

I have a very good question for you. Why should you not tweeze your eyebrows in the middle of the night.

Answer?

Because you might end up with totally uneven and horrible eyebrows, which I'm not even going to show you, to spare you the horror. I was so tired that I ended up tweezing too far in on my right eyebrow and I now look like I'm psychopathic. Not a good look. All I can say is that I am thankful to have a fringe that comes right over my forehead so that no one but me can see my horrible eyebrows. Of course, this wouldn't be a big problem for someone who owned eyebrow pencils, but I never really had a need for them before...I guess I have now learned that you shouldn't only buy things 'cause you need them!
Anyone know how long it takes for eyebrows to grow back?

I'm going to a Gosh event tomorrow, so I'll post pictures of what I get from there :)

3 comments:

Crissy said...

It takes months to years sadly. I noticed taking vitamins are helping

But I would stick to using eyeshadow to fill it in

precious smileyy said...

Months to years O; im screwed. lol

icecoldlily said...

It actually only took about a month, I'm happy to report. They are back to normal. :)