Saturday, 20 June 2009

MAC wish list

Sorry for the lack of posting, I'm pretty broke at the moment so I haven't really picked anything up recently (well that's a lie, I bought a nail polish remover, a facial scrub and make-up remover wipes, but that's not really something you want to read about is it?).

I recently decided that I want to own MAC products, right now I have five eyeshadows (shroom, all that glitters, print, sushi flower & fig 1, all of which I got for my birthday) and so I made a list of the things I want and have already planned to go shopping as soon as I get paid at the end of the month. So I thought I'd share it with you and you could give me your thoughts:

Studio sculpt concealer
mineralized skinfinish natural (or should I get the studio fix powder? I'm not really sure what the difference is, I'll ask the MA when I'm at MAC)
'well dressed' blusher (chosen after the reccomendation of both lollipop26 and Hollymae20)
'sable' eyeshadow
'humid'eyeshadow (or possibly a different green, I really want a forest green eyeshadow)
and finally a black pencil eyeliner, though I'm not sure what sort to get...I need to research them better :)

I do need a new black liquid eyeliner, but I'm not going to get one from MAC as I am very happy with my Bourjois one.


That's all I'm getting, expect a haul blog at the beginning of next month with all my new goodies! :)

Hope you're having a great weekend,

xoxo

No comments: