Sunday, 26 July 2009

Blackcurrant Cheesecake look

A couple of weeks ago I was eating a blackcurrant cheesecake, and while I was looking at it I noticed how the purple from the blackcurrants kind of bled into the white of the cheese, making it pink. This inspired me to do a make up look based on the cake:

This is not the one I ate, I found it on Google.

So this is what I came up with:





Products used:
FACE
GOSH Touch up concealer no5
GOSH cover corrector stick no1
L'oreal true match foundation in C1 Rose Ivory
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium
The Body Shop bronzing powder
The Body Shop cheek bloom in 02 dune pink

EYES
GOSH waterproof eyeshadow stick in Love that champagne
MAC All that glitters e/s
MAC Sable e/s
MAC Sushi Flower e/s
MAC Fig 1 e/s
GOSH eye liner pen in Black
Maybelline Colossal mascara

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Yum, that cheesecake looks amazing! Great idea for a makeup look! xx