Sunday, 26 July 2009

First (and last?) MAC brush!

On Thursday I finally got a call from my local MAC store telling me that the MSFN and the 217 brush were in stock. So I went and bought them on Friday.



This is my first MAC powder. I chose it after seeing many bloggers and youtubers rave about it. I got it in medium. So far I'm liking it! I have only had powders from three other brands, the Body Shop (my first ever), Clinique and Shiseido. I think that I'll try the L'oreal True Match powder next.

The 217 brush was a (very late) birthday present from my brother and sister, as they didn't have it in when she was going to buy it. It's so good! I've never had a proper blending brush before, until now I've been using the Body Shop's blush brush from the travel kit, using an elastic band around it to make it smaller...very innovative, but let me tell you did not give me the best result! So I am thrilled to have this one.

I recently watched a video by the lovely Blair reviewing the Sigma brushes. Now I think that I will be ordering the complete brush set, since it's not hugely expensive, and all the reviews I have looked at say that they are really good, as in almost as good as MAC. So I'm pretty sure that I'll be ordering them sometime next week when I've been paid. I don't think I'll be getting the brush roll, mainly because I won't really need it, when I travel I don't think I'll be taking all of my brushes, only the most vital ones.

So that was it for my little MAC haul.

xoxo

No comments: