Sunday, 12 July 2009

GOSH Haul II

Just thought I'd share with you some new things I picked up today from GOSH.


L-R: Effect powder in 'Glamour', Eye liner pen in 'Black', Let's twist eye liner in 'Carbon Black', "Touch Up" concealer no5 and Colour corrector stick no1.


Swatches. In same order as above. NOTE: I put the effect powder over GOSH's Waterproof e/s stick in 'Love that champagne!' so that you could see it better.

A closer look at everything.


Effect powder in 'Glamour'


Colour corrector stick no1


"Touch Up" concealer no5


Eye liner pen in 'Black' and Let's twist eye liner in 'Carbon Black'


That's all for now, I'm still waiting for MAC to get the things I want in stock.
Debating whether to get the 'well dressed' blusher or the 'moon river' duo.

xoxo

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I heard the concealer is reeeally good!! xx