Saturday, 4 July 2009

NOTD and Haul

I hit the sales today and didn't buy much...depressing I know.

I went to MAC, planning to buy MSFN, sable e/s, Moon River duo, 217 brush and returned with only Sable e/s and a promise that they would phone me when the other things were in stock.



Grey cardigan from Zara, Sable e/s, OPI nailpolish in 'Done out in Deco'(finally!), Clinique clarifying lotion for dry combination skin, Honey moisturising shampoo & conditioner from the Body Shop




I was soooo glad to finally get this nail polish! I've wanted it for a long time after seeing it in Holly's videos on YouTube. I am in love.


My neutral palette is now complete!

I will review the shampoo and conditioner from the body shop after maybe two weeks, or less if I find out that I hate it. The sales assistant warned me that it might be to heavy on my hair, but I thought I'd try it anyway, since my hair has been permed three times, dyed once and curled/straightened/blow dried often!

That's all for now.

xoxo

No comments: