Monday, 10 August 2009

20 questions!

Thanks tackyblueeyeshadow
for tagging me. :)

1. What is your favorite item of clothing? Well, I am in LOVE with the trousers I got last week. They're from Vero Moda and they're the exact same colour as my OPI Done out in Deco! I was even wearing the nail polish when I saw them. :P They're sort of a skinny jean type but a bit stretchy and they fit me perfectly! I'm going back for the black ones.

2. What are your biggest obsessions? Reading I guess... I think I'm too new to makeup-loving to be obsessed.


3. Who inspires you? Not one person..mainly things I see, read or hear...films mostly.

4. Who is your favorite designer and why? Gosh...I can't choose just one..I guess I'd have to say Karl Lagerfeld. I like his designs and I also like the fact that he's designed for Chanel but also for H&M :)


5. What is your favorite song ever? Well, going by the most played song on my iPod it is 'From Where You Are' by Lifehouse


6. What is your favorite song right now? Since I just finished watching Breakfast At Tiffany's I have to say Moon River sung by Audrey Hepburn :)


7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be? A marshmallow - best toasted.
No sorry, that was a joke. Probably a pear drop..dunno why though.


8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow? Uhm..Not quite sure what to say...am I supposed to pick a colour or something? Okay..green.


9. What's your favorite film? Ah, so hard to choose just one! Well, my all-time favourite since I was little is Beauty and the Beast, but also High Society.


10. Who's your favorite actor? OK, I'm going to abandon my love-of-many-years Johnny Depp and say Gerard Butler, I just love him.


11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
If I'm going to be boring I'd say England because that's where I really belong, but otherwise Italy!


12. What are your 3 favorite smells? Old books (they remind me of my grandparents), the smell of rain and that fresh, cold smell just before it snows.


13. What are your 3 favorite tastes? Cherries, chocolate and Tic Tacs, again they remind me of my grandparents.


14. What is your most treasured possession? Umm..I don't know..myself? Probably the novel I'm writing, I have like 5 backups of it in case my computer crashes. :)

15. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up? From when I was about six, till two years ago I was going to be an archaeologist in Egypt.

16. If you were an ice-cream, what flavor would you be? Cherry

17. If someone made a short film of your life, who would play you? No idea...some new actress who no-one knew.

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? Curling up with a good book, some snacks and a cup of tea.

19. If you were a flower, what would you be? A dandelion clock. I know it's a weed.

20. Tell me a random thing - a quote, a line from a song, book, movie... 'I go wherever the wind takes me.' The Lollipop Shoes by Joanne Harris


I tag Rafa - Rafa says, R.C. - Fashionista 514, Louise - Affordable Treats and whoever else wants to do this!

xoxo

2 comments:

R.C. said...

thanks so much for the tag girlie! :)

faith120604 said...

I loved reading your answers--esp. because I love the smell of the air before/during/after a snow. Good answers. :)