Sunday, 23 August 2009

GOSH haul (and small update)

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted but I've been really busy over the last few days. School has started and I've got a ton of homework already! I was also working yesterday. In my city there's something called Culture Night (loosely translated) where everyone goes into town and there are lots of things to do and see and then there's a firework show in the evening and lots of parties. Anyway, I was working for the city this summer as a tourist guide and was asked to work last night as a sort of 'Culture Night Servant' So basically if there was something that needed doing I, and a couple of other people, would do it. Sorry, it's kind of hard to explain. Anyway we were supposed to be dressed in all black and then a designer called STEiNUNN gave us some hats to wear. We looked pretty silly, but a lot of tourists took pictures of us.
So anyway, that was just a small, boring, update on what's been going on. Now onto the haul!

I picked these up in two trips, on Wednesday and Thursday. I got a single yellow eyeshadow, number 283 (I need this for a look for a contest), Tropical Beach e/s quad and the Eyeshadow Base.
Pictures:

That's me wearing the hat yesterday, I have no idea why I look so unhappy though!


Those are the things I got, I probably don't need to tell you which is which.


Top row L-R: yellow e/s, e/s base, e/ss from the quad (I love those greens!)
Bottom row L-R: e/ss from quad and yellow e/s with the base underneath.


That's all for now, my homework is calling to me!
Hope you're all well.


OH! I forgot to mention that I will be having a small giveaway when I hit 20 followers, as a small thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really appreciate it. :) Only two more to go!

xoxo

2 comments:

faith120604 said...

That lip color is beautiful on you! Culture Night sounds like a lot of fun--hopefully next year you can enjoy it without working. :) I'm curious to see what you do with those colors and the contest look! Keep us posted! :)

Mimilainna said...

i love your header:)