Sunday, 23 August 2009

Ten facts tag :)

I was tagged by the lovely precious smileyy (go check her out) to do a ten facts about me tag. :) So here we go in no particular order:

1) I'm currently sitting on my bed watching a House episode (I love Hugh Laurie! He is so brilliant, especially paired with Stephen Fry)
2) My room is really messy right now, school has just started (more info in the update post that will be posted tomorrow, actually later today since it's past midnight) and there are books everywhere!
3) I'm currently reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, but it's a really old edition (my grandma's) so I can't take it anywhere so I'm also reading The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton (I really recommend it!).
4) I'm reading both of these books for the second time.
5) I should be reading The Animal Farm for English, and some Icelandic sagas for Icelandic, but I can't be bothered.
6) I love reading, just in case you couldn't tell
7) I also love rain. I always open my window if it's raining when I'm goddly comforting so satisfying about sitting with a great big pile of odd socks and finding their partners. I know I'm weird. :P
9) I can't seem to keep my facts short!
10) I'm going to bed. :)

I tag:
Alice (An Alien World)
Louise (Affordable Treats)
Rafi (Rafa says)
and anyone who wants to do this!

I'm going to bed now but will post an update on what's been going on with me and a small GOSH haul :)

Night night

xoxo

2 comments:

precious smileyy said...

Ha <3 hugh laurie my eyes lit up reading his name, and same for steven fry <3
I'm the same with rain, but i have double glazing :( so i have to open my window to hear it properly too (:

Alice said...

Hey, thanks for the tag, i will do it tommorow :)