Monday, 5 October 2009

A non makeup related post

Mmmm...
It snowed today. It was the first snow of the season so I went out for a walk with a friend, my little winter tradition. Here's what I love about winter:
Snow
Hot chocolate
Hot buttered toast and hot chocolate
Hot baths
Sleeping with my window open when it's snowing outside, all warm and cosy under my quilt
Christmas
Snowmen
Wandering around town when it's snowing with hot chocolate with my best friend
Can you tell I love hot chocolate
Reading in bed when there's a snowstorm outside
Wintery films like, White Christmas, Beauty and the Beast 2 and so many more.

I live in the north (Iceland, to be precise) so I'm pretty much guaranteed to get snow every year, and I'm not complaining!

Sorry if you don't like snow, or live somewhere where there isn't any. I feel very sorry for you!

A little picture of the snow that I took, it's not good because the snow hasn't settled yet so there wasn't any point in showing you the road, I'll take a better picture later. :)


Now I'm off to have a bath and then curl up with a book (ignoring the fact that I have school tomorrow). :)

What are your favourite things about winter?
xoxo

4 comments:

faith120604 said...

Quite possibly my favorite topic. In fact, you'e inspired me to post a full blog entry in response. I may even try to make it a tag and see how many others share our love of Winter. :)

Angela said...

as much as I do love california weather, sometimes i do wish we get some snow because winter is my favorite season, and it really isn't a true winter without snow

http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

Aralka said...

Snow??? Wooow. So early. Here in Poland is cold, but no snow. You are lucky ^^
I like snow, but I hate when it's too cold >.<

LionLovingTiger said...

I like when the ground gets all glittery... even though it's usually freezing, it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside :)