Saturday, 7 November 2009

A Perfect Day

I love shopping. There's nothing quite like the feeling you get when you buy something pretty. :)
I decided that I need a new skirt so last night I was looking at the Topshop website and I saw a skirt I looooved. But I just had the feeling that the they wouldn't have the skirt, because life likes to do that to me. But they did! It was on the "Buy now or regret it later" rack so I grabbed my size, tried it one, loved it, and bought it.
Then I went to Accessorize and bought a 20's style pearl necklace (that's how it's described on the website).
Feeling very happy with my purchases I went to MAC with no idea what to buy.
I almost got the Well Dressed blush, but decided against it because a) I already have a light pink blush, and b) when I swatched it I noticed that it was a bit shimmery and I don't like shimmery blushes. So instead I got Amber Lights e/s, because I've heard so many good things about it. I'm so happy with the service I got at MAC, the last couple of times I've been there the MA's have been a bit...well just not very nice. It's like they looked me up and down and decided that I wasn't good enough to be in there or something, but the MA that was there today was lovely and very helpful. :)
Anyway, here are the things I got:

Skirt from Topshop, necklace from Asseccorize and Amber lights e/s from MAC


A closeup of the pattern


I took this picture to justify to myself that All that glitters (left) and Amber lights (right) are not similar colours and I need to own both, and as you can see they're completely different!


I'm going to wear the skirt tonight so I'll probably post an outfit of the night post tomorrow. :)

Hope you're all well!

xoxo

No comments: