Thursday, 24 December 2009

Christmas Questions

Hello everyone.
Sorry for not posting in a while, just been busy busy busy! I saw this on Faith's blog and thought it looked like fun, so here we go!

The 12 Questions of Christmas
1. Open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day: Both actually. I'm half English and half Icelandic, and in Iceland you open the presents on Christmas Eve, but Christmas Day in England, so we always open the presents from Iceland on Christmas Eve and then the presents from my family in England the next morning. :) So I get two Christmases!
2. Fav Christmas Song: White Christmas - Bing Crosby
3. Fav Christmas/holiday Movie: Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas.
4. Fav Christmas decoration: I love the lights :) Especially outside, they make everything look so magical!
5. Fav Christmas Food: Candy canes
6. Fav Holiday/winter drink: Hot Chocolate!
7. Snow or no snow: Snow! Sadly we only have a tiny bit this year (But it's snowing everywhere else in Europe, ironic much?) but it's supposed to snow more tonight!
8. Do you send out cards or no cards: No..but my parents do.
9. Do you say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays"?: Happy Christmas actually, but when I'm at work (I work in a shop) I usually say Happy Holidays.
10. Tree or No Tree: Tree. I love picking them out, and usually choose a really ugly one because I feel so sorry for it! haha :)
11. Does your family do Gift Exchange or buy gifts for each person? We buy gifts for each person. But my brother, sister and me pair up to give each other gifts and then we all give our parents a gift together.
12. Best Christmas Memory: Two years ago when there wasn't any snow on Christmas Eve and then when I woke up on Christmas Day the ground was covered with snow! My sister and I made a snowman called HallfreĆ°ur (which literally means 'leaning and frozen') because the snowman was so crooked. He stayed up for about a week and always went a bit more crooked until he fell over.
And just for fun (since this is a beauty blog): Favorite Winter Beauty Product: Can't really think of anything... probably something from Lush, which we don't have anymore in Iceland, sadly.


That's all from me, I'll leave you with a picture of my snowman:

That's me on the left, and my sister on the right.


Happy Christmas everyone! I hope you are all well and have a wonderful end of the year, whatever you're doing. :)

xoxo

No comments: