Saturday, 13 March 2010

Soft Neutrals

Hello all. I just got back from my best friend's and I thought I'd quickly show you what my makeup looked like today. :) Sadly my skin is a bit of a mess, I have lots of breakouts, I don't know whether it's just a hormonal thing, or if it's something else, but I hope it goes away soon! Thankfully I have a fringe so it hides the worst bits. :)

EDIT: I do know why I broke out. I stole some of my sister's shampoo and it broke me out. :( It was the Bedhead Superstar shampoo (pink tube). I realised that that was what it was because only my forehead broke out and my back, and I have long hair and a fringe. Oh well, that'll teach me to nick her stuff! It's cleared up now anyway. :)







I'm wearing:
* Gosh touch up concealer no. 2
* Maybelline mineral concealer
*L'oreal true match foundation, rose ivory
* Mac MSFN, medium
* Gosh cover corrector stick, 1
* The Body Shop bronzer, 01
* Mac powder blush, Fleur Power

* Gosh Soft'n Shine lip balm, 30 Barbie

* Gosh eye shadow base
* Mac eyeshadow, Shroom and Soft Brown
* Gosh eye liner pen, black
* Maybelline Colossal mascara

It always seems like I'm wearing so much when I write it down, but I don't wear a lot of foundation or concealer, only in the places I need it. :)

I thought I'd add a picture of how I wore my hair, I rather like how it turned out, I used a French comb to pin my hair in what was going to be a French twist type thing, but it ended up looking a bit different.



Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. :)

xoxo

3 comments:

kate:) said...

you look gorgeous! I definetly love the natural look :)
AND, your hair is stunning! I'm jealous and I also love the colour of your hair :) its beautiful!

Superficialgirl said...

really pretty natural look!

Bridget said...

@ kate: Thank you, you're too sweet! :)

@ Superficialgirl: Thank you :)