Thursday, 22 April 2010

50 Questions

Hey guys, I thought I'd do this tag as I thought it looked fun :)

1. Where were you three hours ago?
I was in town with a friend, at the library looking for a film to watch.

2. Who are you in love with?
No one

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No...don't think so.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
The Body Shop's Vitamin E intense moisture cream. Also a fake pink flower.

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Last Tuesday.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
I don't own one

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I haven't got a license yet, but I went out of town two weeks ago, my class rented a summerhouse for the weekend. It was so much fun!

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes! I went to see The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus on Tuesday and loved it! It was really really good.

10. Are you hot?
No, a bit out of breath though.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Black tights, turquoise dress from Topshop (last year) and a dark grey cardigan also from Topshop

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Neither, don't have a car.

14. Last food you ate?
Wine gums

15. Where were you last week at this time?
At home probably

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No :(

17. When was the last time you ran?
Today! My friend and I kidnapped another friend and we drove just out of town and ran for a bit. I'd forgotten how liberating it is to just run, not go out jogging, but just running, like when you were little.

18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
Umm...there was a handball match on today which I saw about a minute of..does that count? :)

19. Your favorite animal?
Otters

20. Your dream vacation?
Travelling around Italy, or England. I really want to go to Ireland.

21. Last person’s house you were in?
My friend's.

22. Worst injury you ever had?
I had a cast on my hand once, but it wasn't actually broken...

23. Have you been in love?
No

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
No

25. Last play you saw?
A school play, called LoveStar

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
I don't think I have one! Unless it's so secret that I don't know about it!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
My mum borrowed M*A*S*H from the library, so I'll probably watch that with her, and I might watch a film called Mirrormask.

28. Who is the last person to send you a facebook message or comment?
Anna, my sister.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
I'm going to a summerhouse at the end of May, but hopefully I'll go abroad as well!

30. Ever go to camp?
Like a summer camp? Yes I did, once.

31. Were you an honor student in school?
I haven't graduated yet!

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing, I think it would keep you from living.

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
No, I forgot to put some on

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Yes! I need to make an appointment soon.

35. Where is your best friend?
At home, studying chemistry

36. How is your best friend?
Probably bored.

37. Do you have a tan?
No.

38. What are you listening to right now?
Thank You - Dikta It's an Icelandic band, the song is really good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx4KoRbh0cE

39. Do you collect anything?
I have a small collection of Buddha statues.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Gossip Girl!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never!

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
No, I don't drink fizzy drinks, I don't like the bubbles.

43. What does your last text message say?
I seem to have misplaced it, but I think it was from my mobile operator.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Yes

45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning/afternoon

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes

47. What is your heritage?
English and Icelandic

48. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes, at least I hope so!

49. Are you rich?
No.

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
I was watching the Time Traveller's Wife




Feel free to do this tag and post it in the comments below!

Today is the first day of summer, according to Icelandic tradition, so I hope your summer started nicely. :)

xoxo

No comments: