Monday, 19 April 2010

My Apologies

First off I want to apologise for the eruption that's causing so much trouble in Europe. I haven't actually seen it with my own eyes yet, but I might because my mum is really interested in it (being a geologist). I did, however get a glimpse of another eruption at Easter. I drove with my family over very rocky roads and many rivers, and I felt a bit like I was on my way to Mordor.



Anyway, this is (meant to be) a beauty blog, I'm sure you're not interested in volcanic nonsense. :)

I don't have much to report really, I picked up a new mascara the other day (Maybelline Colossal, again) and a new moisturiser (Body Shop Seaweed day cream) and a new powder. I was going to get a new MSFN from MAC, but it was sooo expensive! Seriously, Iceland's economy is rubbish!
On the MAC UK website the MSFN costs £18, but here it costs the equivalent of £32!! That's absolutely ridiculous and there's no way I'm paying that much for a powder! So after I'd calmed down a bit I picked up the L'Oreal True Match powder, since it was cheap and I'd heard good things about it. It's OK in my opinion, not fantastic and it doesn't last very long on my skin, but it's not too bad.
Tomorrow I might pick up the Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation, which has only just come out here. I have tried it out before, my dad got it for me when he was in Dubai (last August!) and I really liked it, but it wasn't the right colour for me.


So, to sum up this post, Iceland sucks, sorry about the eruption and enjoy the rest of the week!
xoxo

No comments: