Monday, 10 May 2010

Review: TBS Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream

Hello all.

I've just about finished TBS's Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream and so I thought I'd quickly review it for you.



I purchased this back in January as my skin was feeling a bit dry due to the (then) cold weather.

Here's what the website says about the product:

A luxurious, silky moisturiser formulated especially for dry skin. Locks-in moisture to provide long-lasting hydration and protection. Helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier with regular use. Skin is left feeling silky smooth, comforted and well protected.


You get 50ml for £10.00 and my pot has lasted me since January, so for about four months.
The cream itself is light pink and has a faint smell, I don't know exactly what it is but all the products in the Vitamin E line have the smell. I think it's fine, I don't think anyone could really hate it, or maybe they could, I don't know.
There is an extra lid under the actual lid, so that if the pot is stored upside down, or on its side (during travel for instance) the cream won't get all over the inside of the lid and cause a mess. Personally I wish that it came in a pump like some of the serums do, as it is more hygienic, but that's not a major flaw.

Since January I have applied this cream all over my face before bed. Sometimes I would apply it again in the morning, but only if my skin was really dry as it does get quite oily during the day. Over the past month or so, however I have only applied it over certain parts of my face (around hairline mostly) and then I used my day cream on the rest of my face (review coming up).
The cream sinks in well and my skin did not feel greasy in the morning.

The cream lived up to it's expectations and claims, so I'm satisfied, though I don't think I will repurchase it as soon as it runs out as I won't need it as much during the summer. I might however buy it again later this year.

No comments: