Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Oh, the Cleverness of me

I picked up a couple of things today that I thought I'd share with you.
First I had a look at a brand called Inecto . It's an English brand, but I've never seen it mentioned on any of the blogs I read, so maybe it's not well known? I'd previously tried their leg and body scrub and thought it was okay, but I haven't repurchased it.
Last week I was at the chemist and I picked up their coconut oil leave in conditioner, as I have been looking for one for a while, and this one was not very expensive. Today I also picked up their coconut milk facial wash, as coconut milk is very moisturising and my forehead is always very dry and I want to fix that (incidentally my forehead is so dry that it flakes when I apply foundation on it, so I generally don't, but thankfully I have a fringe to cover it :). I've used the conditioner a couple of times and like it so far, but cannot give it a full review as of yet. I'm going to use the face wash tonight, so we'll see how that goes!
I'll pop in a picture of the products, check them out if you happen to see them anywhere. All their products have either coconut oil or milk as one of their top ingredients.


Today I also picked up TREsemme's heat tamer spray, as I've been using more heat on my hair lately and I need something to protect it and keep it from getting too damaged and dry.

However, while waiting for the bus I was trying to spray some of it into the air I couldn't press the spray-handle-thing down. So, being the clever person I am, I managed to snap it off.

I don't know if I got a dud bottle or something, but considering that I broke it I don't really think I can go back to the store to get a new one. :) I'm not too fussed though, I'm just going to buy a spray bottle later this week and pour it in that. :) Problem solved. It smells really good though.

EDIT
I actually managed to fix the heat protecter! Somehow I found a way to snap the spray handle back on and it now works, yay!

Have you tried anything from Inecto?
Do you use a leave in conditioner or a heat protecter?

xoxo

No comments: