Sunday, 18 July 2010

25 Questions Tag

Hello all.

I've seen this tag going around YouTube so I thought it would be fun to do it. :) Here we go!

1. Do you have any pets?
No, sadly I don't. I'm allergic to cats and don't think I could handle a dog at the moment, maybe sometime in the future. I used to have half a guppy fish though, that is my sister had a bunch of fish and let me own half of one. It was the front half in case you were wondering. :)

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, mobile and a book.

3. What's the weather like right now?
Cloudy, the sun's setting but it will stay light for a long time. According to my weather widget it's 12°C.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I don't drive yet. I've taken the first part of my test (we have to take a written test and a practical one) which I passed but I need to take more lessons before I can take my test. Hopefully I will be done by the end of the summer :)

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I don't have work this week so I slept until about eleven, I could have slept for longer but my friend kept texting me.

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Tess of the d'Urbervilles (the one with Gemma Arterton) Love it!

8. What does your last text message say?
'Soo sad but so good' from my friend who has just finished watching Tess

9. What's your ringtone?
It's just a boring ringing sound. I got it from the internet and it sounds like an old fashioned phone ringing. I've tried having actual songs as my ringtone but I never realise it's my phone. :)

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I've been to many different countries, I've never been out of Europe though.

11. Do you like sushi?
I don't actually, thought the only time I had it was at a wedding four years ago and it was horrible. Maybe it deserves another chance?

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
I still live at home, so my parents buy the groceries, and they shop and many different shops.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, unless you count carsickness tables, those make you fall asleep, but that wasn't the reason for taking them.

14. How many siblings do you have?
Two, and older sister and older brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
A laptop, a MacBook to be precise.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 19.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Contacts during the day but glasses first thing in the morning and before bed so that I can find my way from the bathroom to my bed. :)

18. Do you color your hair?
Nope. I dyed it chestnut brown at home once, but didn't really like the outcome, it looked almost purple in some lights.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Well, since it's almost midnight I plan to read a bit of Tess and go to sleep. I don't think I have any plans for tomorrow.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Less than five hours ago while watching Tess of the d'Urbervilles.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I haven't found it yet! If anyone has any good ones (vegetarian please) please let me know!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I don't eat meat, so neither, but when I did I preferred cheeseburgers.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Not studying-wise, but I have stayed up all night a couple of times, does it still count if you fall asleep in the morning?

24. What is your eye color?
Dark brown.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I don't drink fizzy drinks, so no, I can't.




Those are all the questions, feel free to do this tag and please leave a comment below if you do so. :)

Sorry for neglecting this blog, I just haven't been in the mood to write anything..I do want to show you what I picked up when I was in the UK a couple of weeks ago and then I want to do a post about the Sigma brushes I will be getting on Thursday. It won't be a review, 'cause we've all seen so many of those! It will just be a quick post about my experience ordering from them and some of my thoughts on the brushes. :) I can't wait for my brushes!

Are you looking forward to anything?

xoxo

No comments: