Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Faceless

I'm off to a dance lesson later tonight and I needed to put my hair up as it gets in the way when I dance and tends to hit people in the face (long plaits are a big no-no, trust me, I've been there!). I came up with this updo, usually when I do it I (make a pathetic attempt to) do a french plait and then tuck the loose bit of the plait behind the hair at the nape of my neck...It's hard to explain in writing, but there is an excellent tutorial here. But this time I decided just to do a messy bun at the nape of my neck, and I rather like how it turned out. :)


What are your favourite everyday updos? I'm running out of ideas!

3 comments:

Kelly Jones said...

That looks so lovely!
xo.
kelly-atwenty-something.blogspot.com

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

It looks great. I am always looking for new ways to put my hair up. Very pretty!
xx

faith120604 said...

Pretty! Looks like a perfect hair style for dancing. :) Thanks for including the link--I love that you're so good about including your sources. :)