Sunday, 9 January 2011

I could have danced all night...

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I'm learning dance, in particular Swing & Rock'n'Roll, Lindy Hop and Boogie Woogie (if you are unsure what they are, check YouTube :). I love it so much. Dance has always been a part of my life, I'm not very athletic and don't enjoy running (at all!) but I still like to stay (a little) fit and dancing is such a great way to do that!
I usually go to social dance nights which are held twice a week (there's one tonight, but I'm too lazy to go) but last night there was a special New Years dance night and it was a little more formal than usual, so I got to dress up a little.
I curled my hair using my BaByliss Rapide hot rollers and then pinned my hair from my face as it turned out a little more curly than I wanted and I didn't want it to get in my face too much. So I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of me getting ready, the dress is from Oasis, I got it in the sale. :)




(that's the back of the dress)

Did you do anything special this weekend?

2 comments:

Jean said...

That sounds great I'd love to learn to dance and your dress is gorgeous :) xx

faith120604 said...

That's such a pretty dress! It's nice that you can get out for dances and get dressed up every now and then. :)