Monday, 30 May 2011

New Camera = Revamped Blog!

Hello again!
It's been ages since I last wrote a blogpost, apparently I haven't done it since March! I haven't vanished from the blogging world, I just haven't felt like writing anything lately. But with summer here, I don't have any schoolwork to keep me busy, and since I only have a part-time job over the summer and all my friends have full time ones, I forsee a lot of free time in my near future. :)
It was my birthday in the middle of May (the 17th to be exact) and my parents and grandparents gave me some money to go towards buying a new camera. I spent days reading and watching reviews on various cameras, and after umming and ahhing over the idea of getting a dSLR (want is not the same as need) I settled on a Lumix TZ9.
So now I'll hopefully have better photos to share with you! 
You may also have noticed that I've changed the design on my blog and got myself a new header (which took half the day to make, might I add!). This was one of the reasons I hadn't blogged in a while; I just didn't like how my blog looked. So I've fixed it up and will hopefully feel more inspired to blog about things!
That's all for now, I'm going to go write another post now! :)
Thanks for sticking with me and not unfollowing (although I did loose a couple of followers, but who can blame them!)


xxx
Bridget 

2 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Great to see you back hun! :) x

Bridget said...

@tackyblueeyeshadow Thank you :)