Friday, 19 August 2011

I'm baack!

I got back from Turkey on Tuesday and had such a lovely time, although it was a bit too hot for my liking! I'll include a few of my favourite pictures at the end for those who want to see. :)


In other news, tomorrow I start taking decutan for my acne. I think it's similar to accutane and roaccutane. I went to see a dermatologist yesterday and she said that since I get so much scarring from my acne, antibiotics probably wouldn't be enough. You have to use some sort of hormone birth control with the decutane because if you get pregnant there's a very high risk of birth defects. So I started taking the pill yesterday and it made me feel really nauseous and I ended up being sick at work (too much info? I hope not), which was not fun at all. So while I was at the chemist getting the decutan today I picked up some Preggie Pop drops which are supposed to help with nausea, and they taste really good! The flavours I got were Sour Rasperry, Sour Lemon (although when is lemon not sour?) and Green Apple. :)

I'll try and keep you posted with my decutan experience (if anyone's interested), I think it'll be good to write down how I feel about it and what side effects I get and stuff. That's actually one of the main reasons I like to blog, it's a really good way to keep track of what and when I buy stuff. Whenever I look at a product and wonder whether I need to throw it away I just check my blog archive to see when I bought it. :)

I start school on Monday, my last year before I go to uni! I can't wait, I can't wait to start university, I think I'm going to do biochemistry and really hope I'll be able to do either a year or six months in the UK.

That's all I have to say for the time being, here are some pictures from my graduation trip to Marmaris, Turkey. :)


I went parasailing! It was so much fun!

The view from the hotel's beach

The cutest turtle ever! At turtle beach

The Library of Celsus at Ephesus

At Pamukkale

At a togaparty :) (The 6.R is the name of my class, everyone had their class name on their shoulder)
xxx

No comments: